Random House has released two new “quick clips” of Christopher Paolini answering several fan questions! The clips were originally released to Facebook, though we have them in high-def here on Shur’tugal. The questions tackled include whether or not Nasuada will learn to use magic, how he visualizes his characters, his inspiration for Eragon, and more! Continue reading for both of these interviews. (Shur’tugal’s interview with Christopher Paolini will release this upcoming weekend.)
Here’s a full list of topics addressed in the two clips:
- How long does it take to write an average length chapter?
- What was Christopher’s main inspiration for Eragon?
- How do you pronounce Shur’tugal?
- When you write, do you see your characters as clear as daylight?
- Does Nasuada learn how to use magic?
- Where do you write?