We’re just past the half-way mark for NaNoWriMo 2016 – a month-long event challenging writers to pen their own 50,000 word story in just 30 days – and we want to know how you’re progressing!
Why are we promoting the event? It’s simple: Christopher’s story has inspired countless fans to begin writing their own novels. His impact is far reaching, and the stories of those who have found success after following Christopher and his journey continue to this day. Later this month, we’ll be sharing accounts from fans who have become writers in their own right, all because of Christopher and his adventure.
Over the past two weeks, we’ve released a number of articles to spark your imagination, encourage you to write, and further enable you to progress!
- Christopher Paolini’s advice on plotting your story and worldbuilding
- Improve as a writer with some of Christopher’s best tips, tricks, and advice
Here’s a look at what’s yet to come:
- Success stories from Inheritance Cycle fans-turned-writers
- How to edit your story, find an agent, and get published
- Wrap-up: How’d your NaNoWriMo story turn out?
Let us know in the comments how you’re progressing with your novel! We’d love to hear more about it – genre, characters, the world you’ve created… anything and everything!