Christopher’s hard at work on the rewrite of his scifi novel, still known only as #TSiaSoS. In his March update, the author revealed that he’s working through a round of rewrites to make some changes to the story. He stated that the work is going quickly, estimating that it shouldn’t take more than a few months.
It seems things have indeed been going quickly, as he’s been updating fans each time he finishes a chapter on Twitter, and boy is he going flying through re-writes! So far, the author has finished thirteen chapters (several of which appear to be massive), concluding the first part of his book (amount of total parts unknown) after the eleventh chapter.
Here’s a breakdown of his progress:
- March 6th: Announces scifi book rewrites on Paolini.net
- March 6th: Finishes chapter one
- March 7th: Finishes chapter two
- March 8th: Finishes chapter three
- March 12th: Finishes chapter four (a “large” chapter)
- March 15th: Finishes chapter five (a “scary” chapter)
- March 19th: Finishes chapter six (a “big” chapter)
- March 20th: Finishes tweaking chapter five
- March 22nd: Finishes chapter seven
- March 28th: Finishes chapter eight (a “pointy” chapter)
- March 29th: Finishes chapter nine (a “dark” chapter)
- April 6th: Finishes chapter ten, marking the end of the first section of the book
- April 9th: Finishes chapter eleven
- April 20th: Finishes chapter twelve
- April 27th: Finishes chapter thirteen (an “intense” chapter)
The gap between his April 9th and 20th updates was due to a break he was forced to take as a result of food poisoning.
Christopher posts a photo of each chapter printed out (also featuring one of his many knives). We’ve collected those images for those who may not use Twitter:
You can follow Christopher on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, where he regularly posts updates on his current projects!