ADVERTISE ON SHURTUGAL.COM
Shurtugal.com offers a unique and targeted demographic for companies looking to advertise their products or media to an audience heavily interested in fantasy and science fiction books, movies and video games for young adults and teenagers. Our visitors have responded exceptionally well to learning of new products or media through articles, advertisements, sponsored event coverage, and interactive features.
The Shur’tugal network’s traffic (including our main article hub, message boards, fan fiction hub, and Wiki software) receives 65% of visitors coming from the United States. We offer various advertisement sizes and types over our extensive network at affordable and flexible prices.
We have had the distinct privilege of working alongside leading companies from various media industries, including Random House Publishing Group (including multiple imprints), 20th Century Fox (and Fox 2000), Vivendi Entertainment, as well as a number of smaller groups and independent publishers to market books, movies, video games, and miscellaneous products and merchandise (such as sword replicas, game guides, clothing).
Campaigns to promote upcoming young adult fantasy and science fiction novels have done exceptionally well on Shurtugal.com.
Quick facts about our audience:
- Core age range from 13-25 (complete range from 11 – 49)
- 55% male – 45% female
- 65% of our audience is from the United States (72% USA and Canada combined)
- Major consumers of young adult fiction, fantasy/scifi film and TV
- Leaderboard (728×90, displays top center on every page)
- Rectangle (300×250, displays top right on every page)
- Wide Skyscraper (160×600, above the fold on the right of every page)
- Page background advertisement (1800×1200)
- Full page takeover advertising (1800×1200 page background, 728×90 leaderboard, 300×250 rectangle, 160×600 skyscraper)
- Open to new and creative advertising placements in any locations
- Site and event sponsorship opportunities
Please feel free to get in touch with a representative of Shur’tugal to answer any questions you may have and to work with you on ad placements.