Our Dragon Egg Hunt, an epic quest through Shur’tugal to seek out dragon eggs and clues to win prizes, has come to an end.
Visitors were given the first clue to track down Angela and a hidden TARDIS, sparking the hunt. Here’s a full breakdown of the clues and their corresponding pages:
- Clue: “You’ll have to hop in your TARDIS to track down this tricky gal!”
- Clue: “You won’t find dragons on this deep space page!”
- Correct page: Christopher’s Next Big Project: A Sci-Fi Novel
- Clue: “Where we honor Brom in his eternal slumber…”
- Correct page: Reflecting at the Tomb of a Dragon Rider
- Clue: Grab your hardiest mead and join us for this epic Alagaësia holiday!
- Correct page: Alagaësia Holiday: Brewfest!
- Clue: “We live by the saying ‘home is where the heart is.’ Well, that and ‘home is where the book is’…”
- Correct page: In Palancar Valley, home is where the heart is
- Clue: “A new tale of the infamous Lord of Fellworth Manor illustrated just how pompous some of Alagaësia’s inhabitants can be”
- Clue: Christopher battled Alagaësia’s best to earn the title of “The Bearded One” – but who else was in the ring?
- Clue: “‘To the next book, and beyond!’ Evidently Buzz Lightyear is an Inheritance fan, too!”
- Correct page: Book 5, Prequels, and Sequels
- Clue: “61 Cygni … what?!”
- Clue: “The community’s favorite villain came as a bit of a surprise, what with his die-hard following and all…”
- Clue: Readers learned how to show up at their fall parties in style… but how?
Thank you to the hundreds of you who participated, and good luck in the giveaway! The below winners have been contacted via email: