With the sixth Q&A with Christopher Paolini now behind us (you can still check it out!), it’s time to open up questions for Q&A number seven! Not familiar with our serious of fan-driven question and answer sessions with Christopher? Our favorite author has kindly agreed to answer fan-submitted questions in a series of interviews until the release of Book 4. (Check out our past Q&A interviews with Christopher here)! Questions are submitted by Shurtugal.com visitors and the best of the best are chosen by Shur’tugal staff for Christopher to answer. Keep reading to submit your questions!If you feel as though your question still deserves to be asked, if you didn’t get a chance to ask your question last time around, or if you’ve thought up a new question since our previous interviews, feel free to contribute. However, before doing so, please review the following guidelines for asking a question:
Please do not ask these questions (they will not be asked in an interview; we can assure you Christopher will not be able to answer these questions):
- When will Book 4 be released? What is the title of Book 4?
- Who will be the last Rider?
- Any question pertaining to key plot points (or even vague plot points) that will be revealed or resolved in Book 4. (Examples: How will Galbatorix die? Will Galbatorix die? Will Roran become the king of Alagaesia? Will Eragon marry Arya? Will Murtagh turn good?)
- Christopher, what is your email address? (Don’t ask!)
- Do not ask a question that has been asked and answered before, especially in a previous Q&As (check out our Q&A archive to see what’s already been asked and answered!)
- Do you have any news on a possible Eldest movie? (Answer: there has been no news regarding future Inheritance movies. If this changes, it’s a safe bet that you’ll find the news on Shur’tugal the minute it’s announced!)
- Please check out our past Q&As to ensure you aren’t asking a question that’s already been answered.
We will be taking questions until the comment function is disabled roughly one week from this article’s post date. If you want to make sure your question has a chance of being asked in this Q&A, make sure to submit the question as soon as possible! If you are unable to comment before the time runs out, never fear – you can submit your question for the next Q&A!
Our interview with Christopher will be posted here on Shur’tugal once we’ve closed the comments, have chosen the questions, and have received Christopher’s answers! Please note that Shur’tugal staff will be the ones who pick through and choose the questions to be asked during this round of questions. If your question is not asked, feel free to post it again for a future Q&A when the time comes.