Round five is your last chance to win autographed copies of Eragon’s Guide to Alagaesia and the Brisingr Deluxe Edition, sponsored by Random House! The books will be given away via random drawing. To be eligible to win, entrants must live within the United States and Canada. Be sure to check Shur’tugal over the next month for a chance to copies of the Eldest audio books signed by Gerard Doyle (narrator) and Christopher Paolini, as well as signed copies of The Alchemyst by Michael Scott and signed paperback box sets of Eldon Thompson’s The Legend of Asahiel trilogy! In other words, we’ve got a lot of great free (and autographed!) books to give away to you guys! To learn more on how to enter this round of the giveaways, continue reading!Here’s how the process will work:
- Entering into the random raffle will be done via a pop up box located within the links below. You must submit your name and a valid email address.
- After the allotted time period, our staff will close submissions to this round of giveaways. Those who entered during this round’s giveaway after its closure will be eligible for random selection to win one of two signed books. Those who missed the giveaway will have to wait for the next round.
- Winners are chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted at their provided email address and will be asked to respond to the winning email within 48 hours. If we do not hear back from a winner after 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- You must live within the United States or Canada to be qualified.
- You must use a valid email address when entering your information. You will be contacted at this email address if you are chosen to win.
- You may only enter once per book, per round. People who enter more than once per book per round will be automatically disqualified from all rounds by our automated “scam checker”.
- If you win a signed book from any of the five rounds you will be unable to participate in the remaining giveaways.
Round five is now open until April 27th at 12:01 AM PDT. After this time period, submissions will be closed and a random winner will be chosen. The next round will begin a few days later!
You may enter once per giveaway per round. Since we’re giving away two different books, we’ve set up two different entry forms. Fill in your information once per form per round! You must have popups enabled for the below links to open.
Entries are not longer being taken!
Good luck and remember to check back over the rest of April new rounds of giveaways! Entering in round five will only qualify you to win during round five. You must enter in each round to qualify to win in each round!