From our family to yours, Shurtugal.com wishes all of our United States viewers a very happy (and safe!) Fourth of July! Our staff is hard at work sifting through the hundreds of submissions we received for this month’s Q&A before we send Christopher the very best. Hang tight, we’ll have another great interview for you soon! In the mean time, check out last month’s interview with Christopher Paolini and go enjoy some fireworks!
Shur'tugal's Popular Articles
- Book 5 and Beyond – Prequels, Stand-Alones, and Beyond Alagaesia
- What we’ve recently learned about Book 5, Eragon/Arya, the new bad guy, and more (hint: it’s a lot!) – Part one!
- When will we see the next Inheritance Cycle movie?
- What we’ve recently learned about Book 5, Murtagh, Roran, Arya, Tenga, and more (hint: it’s a lot!) – Part two!
- Eragon and Inheritance Cycle Movies
- What’s your favorite Book 5 theory?
- What does Fox need to do to remake a successful Eragon movie? (Part two)
Top Ancient Language Masters
- 23 / 23 - Mike Macauley
- 23 / 23 - EragonsLover
- 23 / 23 - Lindsey R
- 23 / 23 - Erzuel
- 23 / 23 - Nazarith
- 23 / 23 - Garrett
- 23 / 23 - Willeeum
- 23 / 23 - Hunter