It’s time for round two of the user-submitted questions for the second monthly interview with Christopher Paolini. If you simply didn’t get a chance to submit a question in time for last month’s interview, your question wasn’t answered, or if you’ve got a new question, now is your chance – simply continue reading this news post for the full rules and guidelines for submitting a question and post your question in the comments (user registration is not required to comment). And if you haven’t checked out last month’s interview with Christopher, you can do so at our Q&A Archive!Last month we asked our visitors to post any and all questions they’d like to see Shur’tugal ask Christopher in our first monthly interview. Hundreds of questions were submitted but only the very best could be chosen. Unfortunately, we had to say no to a large amount of great questions. If you feel as though your question still deserves to be asked, if you didn’t get a chance to ask your question last month, or if you’ve thought up a new question since our first interview, feel free to contribute. However, before doing so, please check out the following guidelines for asking a question:
Please do not ask these questions (they will not be asked in an interview; we can assure you Christopher will not be able to answer these questions):
- When will Book 4 be released? What is the title of Book 4?
- Who will be the last Rider?
- Any question pertaining to key plot points (or even vague plot points) that will be revealed or resolved in Book 4. (Examples: How will Galbatorix die? Will Galbatorix die? Will Roran become the king of Alagaesia? Will Eragon marry Arya? Will Murtagh turn good?)
- Christopher, what is your email address? (Don’t ask!)
- Do not ask a question that has been asked and answered before, especially in a previous Q&A
- Do you have any news on a possible Eldest movie? (Answer: there has been no news regarding future Inheritance movies. If this changes, it’s a safe bet you’ll find the news on Shur’tugal the minute it’s announced!)
We will be taking questions until the comment function is disabled roughly one week from this article’s post date. If you want to make sure your question has a chance of being asked in the first Q&A, make sure to submit the question as soon as possible! If you are unable to comment before the time runs out, never fear: you can submit your question for the next Q&A!
Our interview with Christopher will be posted here on Shur’tugal once we’ve closed the comments and have chosen the questions! Please note that Shur’tugal staff will be the ones who pick through and choose the questions to be asked during that month’s Q&A. If your question is not asked, feel free to post it again for a future Q&A when the time comes.
Question submissions are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted questions for this Q&A! If you did not get a chance to submit your question this month, we’ll be doing this again next month and every month for the foreseeable future. Our interview with Christopher using the questions in this news post will be posted in the beginning of July.